The Alzar School is currently accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school year and the SOL Adventure Course!
There are a limited number of spaces available for each. Apply soon!
Steps to apply:
- Go to http://www.mytads.com/a/Alzar
- Create a new account (if you have not used the myTADS.com system before).
- Follow the steps to complete the online application, providing information about yourself and answering several essay questions.
- At the end of the online application, download/print the required forms and documents (these are: Transcript & School Records Release Form, Academic Reference, Adult Mentor Reference, and Peer Reference Form).
- Make sure the required forms and documents are submitted to your application (following the directions on the forms).
- Selected candidates will be asked to complete a Skype interview.
- Admitted students will be asked to enroll!
Note: The Alzar School uses the online application system hosted by TADS. With TADS, your information is secure and you will be able to work on your application, as well as save it so you can return to finish it later, if needed. MyTADS.com will also be where you will enroll, apply for financial aid, and manage tuition payments, if accepted. MyTADS.com has excellent user support, which can be accessed by calling 612.548.3320 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access your application after starting and saving it, you can always return to it by going to http://www.mytads.com/a/Alzar and using the log in you just created. Note that the system may automatically log you out after 55 minutes if you haven't hit save or submit... so to avoid losing any work, hit save after you finish answering a response.
Want more information? You can always Contact Us directly.
The Alzar School is for motivated students who want to make a difference in the world. Due to the nature of our programs, we can not accommodate all teenagers. To see if you meet our Student Criteria for Eligibility, please read this document. Don't hesitate to contact our admissions office with any questions.
The Alzar School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, or national and ethnic origin in its administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs, and other school administered programs for students, or in its employment practices. The Alzar School is not affiliated with any religious or political organization. The Alzar School is an equal opportunity service provider and operates on special use permits from the Klamath, Boise, and Shasta-Trinity National Forests.