Join us for the most rewarding semester of your life.
currently accepting applications
Alzar School is currently accepting applications for the 2018-2019 school year! Limited space is available for each program. We encourage you to apply today. Alzar School is for motivated students who want to make a difference in the world. Due to the nature of our programs, we cannot accommodate all students. To see if you meet our Student Criteria for Eligibility, please read this document. Don’t hesitate to contact our admissions office with any questions.
This is high school re-imagined. Academic coursework is integrated into the experiences of the semester, taking you from Idaho to Chile and back. Students will develop leadership skills as they paddle rivers and explore wild places. If you are looking for something different, if you are looking for something more from your high school experience, this semester is for you.
roam summer course
This is a 16-day summer course for rising 8th or 9th grade students. Students will be introduced to the Alzar School leadership curriculum as they paddle Idaho’s pristine rivers and take in vistas from the hiking trail through Idaho’s central mountains.
steps to apply
- Go to http://www.mytads.com/a/Alzar and create a new account.
- Complete the online application, providing information about yourself and answering several essay questions.
- Download/print the required forms and documents: Transcript & School Records Release Form, Academic Reference, Adult Mentor Reference, Parent Reference, and Peer Reference Form.
- Submit the required forms and documents to your application, following the directions on the forms.
- Selected candidates will be asked to complete a Skype interview.
- Admitted students will be notified and invited to enroll!
Note: Alzar School uses the online application system hosted by TADS. If accepted, MyTADS.com will also be where you will enroll, apply for financial aid, and manage tuition payments. MyTADS.com has excellent user support, which can be accessed by calling 612.548.3320 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
After starting and saving your application, you can always return to it by going to http://www.mytads.com/a/Alzar and using the login you just created. Note that the system may automatically log you out after 55 minutes if you haven’t hit save or submit. To avoid losing any work, hit save after you finish answering a response.
Want more information? You can always contact us directly.