Alzar School Campus Buildout
Thanks to many of you, we have raised $2.3 million of the Campus Buildout goal! Help us get the rest of the way.
Just a small donation will go a long way to helping me meet our goal for the Alzar School. When Kristin and Sean started this school in 2004, we knew it was only a matter of time before this vision became a reality, and we would need to expand that vision. Our campus is full and we are ready to finish the buildout to allow us to support 42 students each semester. The time is now, donate today!
Donors from all over helped support this campaign through a variety of avenues.
Staff and Alumni Challenge Fundraisers
- Spring 2016 Fundraisers
- In May, Co-founder Sean Bierle completed a multi-sport challenge that will see him taking on more than 100 miles in 24 hours. Check out his challenge here.
- Associate Director of Advancement, Anita Cussler, "earned her turns" on behalf of future students at the Alzar School. her challenge here.
- Alumna Jordan Schrage (Spring 2014) put her backpacking skills learned at Alzar School to the test with her challenge. See her challenge here.
- Alumn Austin Shotwell (Spring 2015) will ski a vertical marathon this winter on behalf of the Alzar School. View his challenge here.
- 2017 Fundraisers
- Start your own challenge and fundraise on behalf of the school!
Support came from far and wide to participate in our online auction. Visit www.alzarschool.org/auction to see the auction items!
Salmon River Trip
Alzar School donors also had the opportunity to participate in a special 6-day river trip down the Main Salmon River in July 2016. Thanks to Momentum River Expeditions (our guides for this trip), a significant portion of the trip cost benefits the school. This popular river trip was a huge success in both 2015 and 2016. Stay tuned for news about the July 2017 trip!
See a video of the 2015 trip here:
Named Giving Opportunities
There are a wide range of named giving opportunities available for donations to the Capital Campaign. View the entire list here. Please do not hesitate to reach out to Kristin for further information regarding a gift. Thank you!