Take the first step towards an Alzar adventure
High School Semesters
Experience a semester of 10th or 11th grade like no other
Alzar School is high school re-imagined. Academic coursework is integrated into the experiences of the semester as you live on our Idaho and Patagonia, Chile campuses and explore the surrounding wilderness areas. If you are looking for something different, if you are looking for something more from your high school experience, this semester is for you. You can begin your application by clicking the link below.
Priority Deadline: December 15
General Deadline: February 15thHere from our alumni
steps to apply
Applying for either Alzar School or Alzar Gap is straightforward and all online. Follow these steps and don’t hesitate to contact us with questions:
- Click the high school semester application link button or the gap program application link button to be redirected to the appropriate application, where you will enter your basic contact information to create an account in our MySchoolApp platform.
- You will receive an email from email@example.com (didn’t receive it? check your spam folder) with your log in information.
- Log into your newly formed MySchoolApp account to gain access to our Application Checklist, which includes:
- Written Application Form
- An online interview with an admissions representative
- Alzar School also accepts the SSAT (preferred assessment) for standardized testing results to demonstrate academic preparedness for our semester program.
Want more information? Contact us.
The admissions team would be excited to get to know you and answer any questions you and your family have about our semesters or gap programs. You can schedule a virtual meeting with our admissions team by reaching out via email, calling, or text 833-862-5927.
Throughout the coming year, the admissions team will be holding informational webinars with some of our recent alumni to share more about Alzar School and give you the opportunity to ask students about their experiences.