Partnering with schools to support students’ academic journeys.
Alzar School is accredited by the Northwest Accreditation Commission and AdvancED, the regional accreditation agency for the Pacific Northwest. Our curriculum is college-preparatory and designed to align with sophomore- and junior-level courses offered at most sending schools. Alzar School students join us from some of the finest schools in the United States. During the semester, our students study math, science, history, English, Spanish, PE, and leadership through a unique capstone leadership course. Our staff works with students and their sending school administrators to ensure each student returns to school on track with their peers.
We work closely with sending schools hosting unique curriculum or calendars (including trimesters, block schools, International Baccalaureate, international schools, and more). In most all cases, we are able to coordinate a plan for study that allows students to remain on track at their sending school. If you have questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students have joined Alzar School from all over the world. Sending schools empower students to have this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Students have attended from the following schools. A more exhaustive list can be viewed on the map:
- Nobles and Greenough (Dedham, MA)
- Animas High School (Durango, CO)
- Chapin School (New York, NY)
- Soulsville Charter School (Memphis, TN)
- Charlotte Country Day (Charlotte, NC)
- Colegio Cumbres (Santiago, Chile)
- Hathaway Brown (Shaker Heights, OH)
- Buckingham Browne and Nichols (Cambridge, MA)
- Lovett School (Atlanta, GA)
- Gateway High School (San Francisco, CA)