building leaders for generations to come.
In 2018, Alzar School’s Board of Directors, having sought input from the broader school community, developed a new, bold strategic plan to guide our efforts for the coming ten years. That plan is centered around three strategic priorities: Excellence in Mission, Our Vision Sustained, and Evolution for Impact.
Excellence in Mission
- Enhancement of our already powerful curriculum and programs.
- Attraction and retention of the excellent faculty and staff.
- Support of student and alumni leadership.
Our Vision Sustained
- Management of schools assets so the learning environment inspires.
- Development of robust Empowering Leaders Annual Fund to support operations.
- Growth of the school’s endowment to bolster financial aid for families in need.
- Admission of four cohorts of the semester program per year.
Evolution for Impact
- Development of permanent Chilean infrastructure in Patagonia.
- Initiation of new, mission-aligned programs to expand our reach beyond the semester program.
- Expansion of outreach efforts.